Suhana Manchurian Mix 80gtop-menu
Hassle Free shopping
first 100 customer will get Assured 100% cashback and surprising gifts. make sure to Grab the offer Before it end
Suhana Manchurian Mix 80g
The dish has culted its name from the north-east region of china called “Manchuria”. A mouth-watering dish of veg or meat dumplings served in semi dry garlic flavoured deep brown sauce.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Dish Category: Starter
100g Cauliflower, cut into florets; 1 medium capsicum, cut into dices; 15-20 garlic cloves, finely chopped; Entire Packet of Suhana Coating Ready mix; Entire packet of Suhana Seasoning Ready Mix; 2 tsp tomato ketchup; 2 tbsp oil, 1 Cup / 200ml water.
Ingredients: Corn Starch, wheat flour, Common Edible Salt, Chilli, Soya Sauce Powder, Monosodium, Glutamate (Flavour Enhancer E621), Seasoning Mix: Garlic, Onion, Corn Starch, Soya Sauce Powder, Common Sault, Sugar, Ginger, Monosodium Glutamate (Flavour Enhancer E621), Spring Onion, Black Pepper, Chilli, Natural Caramel Colour (E150c), Vinegar Powder, Permitted Anti-caking Agent (E551)
How to make:
- Make a batter of Suhana Coating Ready Mix with ¼ cup/ 500ml water. Coat Cauliflower florets with this batter, deep fry and keep aside.
- Make a paste of Suhana seasoning ready mix with ½ Cup / 100ml water.
- Heat Oil in a pan, add garlic and capsicum and saute for a minute
- Add remaining water, Suhana Seasoning Ready Mix paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato ketchup and fried Cauliflower, stir for a minute and serve hot.
- You can Make chicken Manchurian, Baby corn fritters & Mushroom Manchurian with Suhana Manchurian Ready Mix.
- After opening transfer, the contents into an airtight container. Store in a cool and dry place.
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURS AND PRESERVATIVES.
BEST BEFORE 12 MONTHS FROM PACKAGING